Equine One Hoof Mender Putty
Equine One Hoof Mender Putty is a unique restorative hoof putty based on Birch Bark Extract, Betulin, Clinoptilolite, Omega 3 with Vitamins A & D for professional care of horses' hooves.
- Restores strong and healthy hooves in all weather conditions
- Maintains a germ-free hoof environment—helps avoid crumbling horn, white line disease, and thrush
- Non-irritating and safe to apply without wearing gloves
- The product does not dry out, but keep container tightly closed when not in use
- Can be used under pads to keep soles and frogs in healthy condition
- Can be used for horses, ponies, donkeys and other hooved animals
- Made with a non-caustic formulation—contains no copper sulfate, no harmful or petroleum-based products
- Please note the equine care product is for hoof use only.
- The product has a distinctive smoky smell
HOW TO APPLY PUTTY
Thoroughly clean the hoof of visible mud, and a towel dry before application
If barefoot, apply the product twice per week to areas of concern (old nail holes, wall defects, cracks etc.)
If shod, pull shoes off and apply during each shoe reset. Should also be applied prior to resetting the shoes
Use regularly as a preventative.
In all cases involving hoof conditions, diseases, or injuries, your veterinarian along with your farrier are your best sources for information about your horse and your particular circumstances.
DO NOT FREEZE (34ºF / 1ºC minimum)
- Keep out of reach children and pets
- Not for human or consumptions
- Avoid contact with eyes and excessive breathing. In case of contact immediately flush eye with plenty of water
Orders placed before 1:00 pm will be shipped the same day.
Delivery will normally take 2-4 working days from the moment you place your order
Upgrade your hoof care experience with Equine One. Superior combination paired with premium ingredients and expert supervision deliver our signature quick and guaranteed results.
Este producto ha recibido 4.6 de 5.0 estrellas.
Ha recibido 18 reseñas.
This stays on and does magic. Has helped through this funky wet weather season. The smell stays om your hands though. Just wear gloves.
Don't use your bare hands!
the odor is so terrible we were unable to use it. It took 4 days to get the smell out of our clinic
It is not the easiest to apply and has a super odd smell. It appears to do ok at its intended purpose however for the money it doesn't go very far
Putty and brush on liquid works as intended