Terms and Conditions
By using this website or purchasing products from Mineral Medix Solutions Inc. (Mineral Medix), you (hereinafter "Customer,", "you," "your") agree to accept and adhere to the following Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with all of the Terms and Conditions of Use, then you should not use this website.
Mineral Medix reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Your continued use of this website constitutes acceptance of revisions to the Terms and Conditions of Use that might be made, so please check this page regularly.
Throughout Mineral Medix's website, we may refer to you as Customer, Authorized-Reseller, Reseller. We use these terms interchangeably to refer to all who have signed up under a Mineral Medix Professional account. These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you.
Terms of Sale
- Mineral Medix reserves the right to revise the pricing of its products at any time and without advance notice.
- Mineral Medix's products are shipped according to the standard methods of shipping in place at the time.
- If a Mineral Medix product is received in damaged condition, then it should be reported promptly to the Customer Service Department.
- If a discrepancy exists between the quantity or items ordered and the quantity or items received, then Mineral Medix should be notified within seven (7) business days of receipt of the shipment.
- If a Customer places an order online and then subsequently refuses to accept delivery of the order for reasons that are attributable to Customer error, then the Customer can be assessed a restocking fee and the shipping charges.
- Product returns should be pre-approved by Mineral Medix and received within fourteen (14) business days of authorization of the return. Please contact Mineral Medix's Customer Service Department and speak with the Returns Agent for information about returning product.
- Mineral Medix must receive a returned product before a credit for the returned product can be issued.
- There is a processing fee on returned products. The Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned products unless shipping costs are waived when the Return Authorization is approved.
- These Terms of Sale can be revised at any time should it be determined that it is in the best interests of Mineral Medix to do so.
Publicly Advertised Internet Sales
- Mineral Medix has established a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy to protect its brand, reputation and image.
- Furthermore, we have always strived to ensure appropriate communication, education, and patient care standards for online resellers.
- Additionally, our long-held concern has not been resolved regarding the quality of care that patients receive who purchase our products through multiple proprietary e-storefronts and third-party e-commerce platforms, such as Amazon.com, Jet.com, eBay.com, Walmart.com, etc.
- After careful evaluation and due consideration, Mineral Medix has come to the conclusion that a different model is needed for the sale of our products on the Internet; in particular, a model that ensures pricing parity and appropriate patient support.
Mineral Medix believes this Internet sales policy:
- Ensures that patient inquiries are addressed promptly and accurately.
- Ensures accurate product tracking in the event of a product recall.
- Ensures proper tracking and resolution of adverse events.
- Ensures compliance with California's Proposition 65.
- Improves patient communications and care.
To protect Customers and Mineral Medix from legal liability due to the regulatory requirements of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the Health Canada and Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) regarding disease claims associated with hoof care products, Mineral Medix products cannot be displayed or mentioned within two clicks of any disease claim.
Mineral Medix will periodically review a Customer's website and reserves the right to demand a Customer make changes to its website regarding any disease claim regarding a Mineral Medix product, even if Mineral Medix has previously approved or accepted the Customer's website or the material displayed thereon.
Mineral Medix reserves the right to demand a Customer make changes to its website to the extent a Customer is making statements about Mineral Medix products in any manner that would violate regulations implemented by the FDA, the FTC, Heath Canada, CFIA, or the regulations implemented by any other federal, state or provincial agency.
Mineral Medix Logo / Product Logo
The Mineral Medix products logo can only be used in the form supplied by Mineral Medix for use online or printed media. Neither the file name nor the name of the image can be changed or modified from the original form supplied by Mineral Medix. The Mineral Medix products logo may be accompanied by a statement indicating "I (We) proudly offer [insert Mineral Medix products logo] products." No other statements may be affiliated with use of the Mineral Medix logo.
Violations of Policy
A Customer who violates Mineral Medix's Internet policy will receive a written notice from Mineral Medix that the Customer is in violation of the policy. If the Customer does not come into compliance with the policy, then the Customer will no longer be able to purchase Mineral Medix products.
A Customer who corrects their website to bring it into compliance with this policy should promptly notify Mineral Medix. Mineral Medix will review the website and if Mineral Medix determines the website is in compliance with this policy, then the Customer's account will be reactivated.
Mineral Medix has adopted a zero-tolerance approach to this policy. Customers acknowledge that upon any subsequent breach of any provision of this policy, Mineral Medix may terminate the Customer's account without notice.
Mineral Medix may, in its sole discretion, revise its Internet policy at any time.
Any failure or delay by Mineral Medix in enforcing any provision of its Internet policy will not be considered a waiver of such provision and will not prevent Mineral Medix from enforcing the provision at a later date.
Copyright / Trademarks
Except where otherwise indicated, all materials presented on Mineral Medix's website are the copyrighted property of Mineral Medix.
The Mineral Medix logo and the names of various products offered by Mineral Medix are trademarks of Mineral Medix.
Permission is hereby granted to use, copy, and distribute the materials presented on this website without alteration for non-commercial purposes only; provided, however, that all copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary notice appear in all copies in the same manner as the original. All other uses are prohibited.
Except as expressly provided herein, you must not use any portion of this website, or any other intellectual property of Mineral Medix, on any other website, in the source code of any other website, or in any other printed or electronic materials.
Except as expressly provided herein, you must not modify, publish, reproduce, republish, create derivative works, copy, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or otherwise use any of this website's content, or frame this website within any other website, without the prior written permission from Mineral Medix.
Systematic retrieval of data or other content from this website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory, without prior written permission from Mineral Medix, is prohibited. Linking from another website to any page in this website is prohibited without the prior permission from Mineral Medix.
The information and descriptions presented on Mineral Medix websites are intended as general information, and are not necessarily complete descriptions of every product, indication for use, or contraindication for use.