Equine One Natural Hoof Dressing Ingredients
Birch Bark Extract
consists of hundreds of active ingredients known for their unique properties: antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, disinfectant, insect repellent, etc.
- In vitro studies on mesenchymal stem cells of a dry birch tree bark extract - Toxicology Letters, Volume 164, Supplement, 20 September 2006, Page S228
- Birch bark tar in early Medieval England – Continuity of tradition or technological revival? - Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports, Volume 29, February 2020, 102118
enhances the properties of Birch Bark Extract and is known to be a powerful antiseptic effect against most viruses, bacteria and fungi. Hepatoprotector, a stabilizer of blood fats, anti-inflammatory component.
- Betulin - National Library of Medicine, PubChem
- Pharmacological properties of the ubiquitous natural product betulin - European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Volume 29, Issue 1, September 2006, Pages 1-13
- Betulin - ScienceDirect, Chemistry Topics
Omega 3 Oil with Vitamins A & D
promote tissue repair and healthy hooves. Helps balance moisture levels in the hoof.
- Microalgae as sources of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids: Biotechnological aspects - Algal Research, Volume 58, October 2021, 102410
No Harmful Products
Non-caustic formulation, no harmful or petroleum-based products